People, I’m getting the Christmas itchyness like crazy over here!
Autumn and winter feel like a special time for me, where I slow down and coccoon and then the big stuff happens. So exciting!
Plus looking forward to Chrismas makes this dark time of year so much more enjoyable. Lights and sparkles and snow and hot chocolate and cuddly blankets. All the good stuff. I just LOVE the coziness of this time of year and am lighting ALL the candles.
In the spirit of the season I decided to share a cute and simple card design for you to print out yourself.
Design is A6, print to A4, cut to size using the crop marks to guide you and fold in half. Voilà – instant Christmas card! Bonus points for adding your own sparkles!
Here are some fun ideas for making these a bit more personal.
Because anyone can just print them out, right? 😉
- Decorate with a themed punch and stick a strip of washi tape down the inside for added effect.
- Decorate the card edges with washi tape
- Embellish with sticky gold stars or glitter pens
- Add fun little dotted borders to the bottom of the tree elements using a metallic pen
- Remove the middle elements of the trees and back them with glittery paper
- Cut just the top two edges of the middle element’s triangle and push them into the card for a neat 3D effect
- Combine to your heart’s desire and make up your own variations!
Hope you enjoy and happy crafting! I’d love to see yours, so please share in the comments!
Sign up HERE to get your cards sent straight to your inbox!
PS: These are for personal use only, do not reproduce or sell as your own. Unless you want to cut me a 50% share of the profit – then by all means… 😉